All the trailers will be shipped worldwide by sea. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
When transporting flatbed trailers, many customers use container transportation, which has low transportation costs and short transportation time.
Other trailers usually use bulk carriers or ro-ro ships. TITAN truck trailers will spray wax and cover the tarpaulin. This is a video sharing of wax spraying on our Titan semi-trailer before the tarpaulin is wrapped.
When the trailer arrived at your sea port or destination, you can pick up with the bill of lading we offered.
In order to let you know more about our shipping services, I will share some pictures of Titan's semi-trailer shipping.
1. Flatbed trailers, fence trailers and sidewall trailers can all be transported in containers, and container transport has a short lead time, so customers can receive their goods faster. And container shipping guarantees that customers receive the product in good condition.
Flatbed trailer/Fence trailer/Sidewall trailer packed and shipped in containers
2. If the customer insists on transporting in bulk, we will spray the trailer with a thick layer of wax to reduce the damage caused by the seawater erosion of the trailer during transportation. After the trailer is sprayed with wax, we will wrap the body with a rain cloth, which is also to reduce the erosion of the trailer by seawater during transportation.
Flatbed Trailer/Fence Trailer/Sidewall Trailer Packing Method for Bulk Transport
Flatbed Trailer/Fence Trailer/Sidewall Trailer Wrapped in Raincloth
Low-bed trailers can only be transported in bulk or frame, and frame transportation costs are higher, so bulk transportation is the most frequently used transportation method for low-bed trailers.
Lowbed Trailer Packing Method for Bulk Transport
One Lowbed Trailer Wrapped in Raincloth
Two units Lowbed Trailer Wrapped in Raincloth
1. After the technical improvement of the oil tank trailer, Titan has developed a container transportation scheme for the 40 cubic oil tank trailer.
40 cubic meters of oil tanker, 1-5 warehouses can be transported in 40-foot high container containers. When the 40 cubic tank truck has more than 6 warehouses or the volume of the tank truck is more than 40 cubic meters (40-45 cubic meters), because the tank body becomes larger, a separate cabinet is required to install the axles, leaf springs and other accessories. You can leave your information in the specific situation, and our staff will introduce you more detailed situation and details.
Container packing drawing of tank truck
Detailed operation of container packing of tank truck
2. In addition to container transportation, we will also spray a thick layer of wax for bulk transportation of oil tankers and wrap them with rain cloth to reduce the corrosion of seawater to the body during transportation.
Packaging for bulk or ro-ro transport by tanker trailer
Powder tank trailers are usually transported in bulk. We will first spray the trailer with a thick layer of wax, then wrap the air compressor and diesel engine for protection, and then cover the body with a rain cloth to reduce the corrosion of the tank body by seawater.
Pack the front end diesel engine and air compressor carefully first
Cover the cement bulk trailer with a rain cloth
Detachable gooseneck trailers are usually transported in bulk. After the production of the detachable gooseneck trailer, Titan will conduct a professional load test to simulate the heavy load of the trailer in actual operation. After making sure there is no problem with the trailer, we will do the follow-up work. We will first spray the trailer with a thick layer of wax, and then cover the body with a rain cloth to reduce the corrosion of the tank by seawater.
Detachable gooseneck trailer load test
Detachable Gooseneck Low Bed Trailer Bulk Transport Packing
1. The 40-foot side lift trailer can be transported in containers. The container transportation time is shorter, and the container transportation can ensure the state of the trailer more than the bulk transportation.
Side Lift Trailer Container Packaging
2. For bulk transportation, Titan will spray the trailer with a thick layer of wax, and then wrap the boom of the side lift trailer with a rain cloth to protect the trailer as much as possible and reduce seawater erosion during transportation.
Packaging for bulk transport on side lift trailers
Tipper trailers and side tipper trailers are usually shipped in bulk. We would first spray the trailer with a thick layer of wax and then cover the body with a rain cloth to reduce seawater corrosion to the tank.
Raincloth Packing for Tipper Trailer/ Side Tipper Trailer
1. Container chassis trailers are usually transported in containers, and one container transport can load 2 container chassis trailers. The container transportation period is shorter, and the storage condition of the container chassis trailer is better.
Packing of Skeleton Trailer for Container Transport
2. Container chassis trailers can also be transported in bulk, usually a group of 3 trailers. Titan will first spray the trailer with a thick layer of wax, then wrap the trailer with a rain cloth and ship it.
Stack the Skeleton Trailer
Skeleton Trailer Covered by Rain Cloth