Semi-trailers carry a large part of the transport. In road haulage, semi-trailers predominate because of their flexibility. The trailers can be coupled and uncoupled quickly, allowing them to be shunted for loading and to be trucked between depots. If a power unit fails, another tractor can replace it without disturbing the cargo.
TITAN Vehicle mainly serve the heavy-duty transportation, and provide the most economical hauling solutions to customers.
Our mainly transport equipment includes the Flatbed Semi Trailer, Lowbed Trailer, Detachable Gooseneck Lowboy Trailer, Cargo truck trailer, Skeletal trailer, Tipping Trailer, Fuel Tanker Trailer, Bulk Cement Tank Trailer, Container Side Loader, Modular Trailer, Extendable Trailer for Turbine Blade and other specialized semi trailers.
1. Flatbeds consist of just a load floor and removable side rails and a bulkhead in front to protect the tractor in the event of a load shift. They can haul almost anything that can be stacked on and strapped down.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN flatbed semi trailer, such as 2 axle, 3 axle, 4 axle, flatbed etc. As well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
2. Cargo semi trailer(sidewall and fence structure design) use to load a wide range of products and materials, like sand, bags, poultry etc. Also the some bulk cargo, very widely used in the transportation industry. It can be added with container lock to transport the container.
Through the video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN side wall semi trailers(like 2, 3, 4 axle high side trailer, grain hopper trailer, aluminum alloy side board trailer, dropside drawbar trailer). And the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
3. Lowboy ( Low-loader) trailers are a type of flatbed in which the load floor is as close to the ground as possible, most commonly used to haul heavy equipment, cranes, bulldozers, etc.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN lowbed semi-trailers, like 2axle, 3axle, 4axle lowbed semi trailer,hydraulic ladder lowbed semi trailer, etc. As well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
4. Sidelifter semi-trailers have hydraulic cranes mounted at both ends of the chassis allowing for the loading and unloading of shipping containers without the need of a forklift or other container-handling equipment. Also known as a Sideloader.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN sidelifter trailers, including 20ft self loader truck, 20ft sidelifter and 40ft container side loader tri axle trailer for sale. As well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
5. Liquid tanker semi trailer used for carrying different liquid like fuel, petrol, water, palm oil, bitumen, asphalt etc.
Through the video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN fuel tanker semi trailers (like 3 axle fuel tanker, 4 axle storage tanker trailer, stainless steel tanker trailer, acid tanker trailer, fuel tanker with flatbed trailer, fuel tank full trailer). And the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
6. Dry bulk (Powder tankers) trailers resemble big tankers, but are used for cement, sand, barite, flour, and other dry powder materials.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN bulk cement tanker trailers, such as 3 axle dry bulk tanker trailer, 30-ton fly ash tanker, 50cbm silo trailer for sale, and process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
7. Dump trailers (Tippers) are trailers in which one end can be raised to allow the cargo (often building materials or Agricultural produce) to slide out the other end. Commonly, they are hinged at the rear and raised at the front, but side-unloading dump trailers also are used.
Through the video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN tipper semi trailers, such as u shape dump semi trailer, side tilted dumper trailer, container tipper trailer, tipping chassis trailer. And the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
As a professional manufacturer, TITAN have provided many kinds of semi trailers for many countries, we have much more advantages in the trucks and trailers for sale cost and quality control.
All semi trailer will undergo rigorous testing before delivery to ensure the quality. We have professional technicians to operate.
Some semi-trailers used container shipment, others are bulk freighter or ro-ro ships. TITAN trailers will spray wax and cover the tarpaulin to prevent seawater erosion when the side wall trailer use bulk freighter.
1. TITAN semi trailer truck frame:
The frame is a space frame type low alloy steel welded structure. The frame is welded by two T-shaped longitudinal beams and beams to support the load. There are a traction pin and a traction pin plate connected to the tractor under the front of the frame. The front cross beam of the frame is provided with an air brake connector and a wire connection socket. The front and side of the frame are equipped with lighting or signaling devices.
2. Suspension system:
The vehicle’s supporting force, braking force, driving force, etc. are all transmitted through the suspension system. It can also reduce the impact of bad roads on vehicles and ensure the stability of vehicles.
Suspensions are generally divided into bogie suspension, mechanical suspension and air suspension.
3. Axle and hub system:
A single, two and three axle assemblies of the same structure are installed under the suspension system.
4. Landing gear lifting system:
In order to make the semi trailer reliably parked after being separated from the truck, the front end of the frame is provided with two linkage or single action landing gear. It consists of a screw drive mechanism, a bevel gear drive mechanism, a two-speed reduction gearbox, a transmission rod, an operating handle, and so on.
5. Traction pin:
There is a traction pin connection plate connected to the tractor saddle at the lower part of the front end of the frame. The traction pin is mainly used to transmit the traction of the tractor and the braking force during braking.
6. Semi trailer circuit:
The semi trailer transmits the light signal of the main vehicle to the trailer by connecting the spiral cable plug of the truck to the circuit socket at the front of the trailer.
Thus, the vehicle equip with an international general electrical system that matches the truck. The electrical system generally consists of seven core sockets, multi core cables, junction boxes, waterproof connectors, and various types of lamps and other components.
7. Trailer semi trailer airway:
Three major parts: emergency relay valve, ABS valve, brake air chamber, most of the faults come from these three pieces.
8. Semi trailer braking system:
It is composed of the trachea connector, inflation pipe, operating channel, gas reservoir, brake air chamber, relay valve, ABS valve, ABS sensor and wheel brake of the tractor.
9. Trailer attachment:
Other accessories on the semi-trailer include tool box, spare tire frame, stakes and so on. There are also some small accessories, such as tight-fitting ropes and rope hooks, which have highly functional accessories, which must be selected according to their type of semi-trailers.